Cyber Criminals Can Be Stopped
Bluedog’s experts stay ahead of cyber attackers, keeping abreast of latest methods hackers use to infiltrate systems. We help protect your valued IT infrastructure.
Bluedog provides cybersecurity consulting and solutions such as advanced threat monitoring and protection, enemy value intelligence, security assurance compliance, and business continuity/disaster recovery consultation. Bluedog’s experts continually adapt to stay a step ahead of cyber attackers, staying up to date on the latest methods attackers are using to infiltrate computer systems.Our information security analysts plan and carry out security measures to protect your computer networks and systems. Their responsibilities are continually expanding as the number of cyber attacks increases. We—
- Monitor networks for security breaches and investigate a violation when one occurs
- Install and manage firewalls and data encryption appliances, to protect sensitive information
- Document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches
- Conduct penetration testing, which is when analysts simulate attacks to look for vulnerabilities in their systems before they can be exploited
- Research the latest information technology (IT) security trends, threats, and enemies
- Help plan and carry out processes for handling security
- Develop security standards and best practices for you
- Recommend security enhancements to your management and senior IT staff
We support the building of disaster recovery plans, procedure to follow in case of emergency. These plans allow for the continued operation of your organization’s IT infrastructure, so you can restore IT functions should disaster or other outages occur.